The Best Two-Pack Ultralight Chairs for Backpacking
Going camping is always fun. However, sitting on rocks and tree stumps may not be. And while taking chairs on your trip is a great solution, it is often heavy and bulky. If you’re looking for something more portable, go for ultralight backpacking chairs. These chairs are compact and easy to carry. If you have a camping buddy or partner, getting two is even better!
If you’re on the hunt for a pack of two backpacking chairs, you may be a little overwhelmed, as they come in a variety of sizes, styles and extra accessories. To save you time, we’ve listed the best two-pack ultralight backpacking chairs for your next adventure.
1. Best Overall: MOON LENCE Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs
2. Runner Up: Sportneer Portable Lightweight Folding Camping Chair, 2-Pack for Backpacking, Hiking, Picnic
3. Best for Hot Weather: Hitorhike Camping Chair Breathable Mesh Construction 2 Side Pockets Aluminum Frame Camp Chair with Carry Bag Compact and Lightweight Folding Chair for Backpacking and Camping (Black Two Pcs)
MOON LENCE Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs with Carry Bag Heavy Duty 242lbs Capacity Camping Folding Chairs Beach Chairs
by MOON LENCE
$49.99 FREE Shipping
Go To Shop
|Small and easy to carry|
Tired of lugging around heavy and bulky camp chairs? Then you’ll love these lightweight backpacking chairs that only weigh two pounds.
Despite their light weight, these chairs can support over 200 pounds. The aluminum poles fit together like tent poles and then the cloth seat simply slides over the top of the frame.
- Side pockets on these backpacking chairs are nice for holding your phone or a water bottle
- Rubber feet help keep you from sinking into soft ground
- Sits a little lower than other camp-style chairs
Sportneer Portable Lightweight Folding Camping Chair, 2-Pack for Backpacking, Hiking, Picnic
Go To Shop
|A practical set of heavy-duty chairs|
Don’t let their small size or light weight fool you. These chairs can hold up to 350 pounds so you can sit back and relax without worrying if the chair will hold you.
These are a great set of chairs for backpacking or carrying down to the beach since they only weigh two pounds each and pack up to the size of a small purse. Each chair can even be packed in most carry-on luggage.
- Mesh fabric helps keep you cool in hot weather
- Surprisingly comfortable despite their compact size
- Can be challenging to set up the first time so it’s best to try it once before hitting the trail
|Best for Hot Weather|
Hitorhike Camping Chair Breathable Mesh Construction 2 Side Pockets Aluminum Frame Camp Chair with Carry Bag Compact and Lightweight Folding Chair for Backpacking and Camping 2PACK
$49.98 FREE Shipping
Go To Shop
|Comfortable and practical|
On hot and humid summer days backpacking or at the beach, you’ll love the ventilated design of these chairs. They feature a large mesh insert that runs the entire length of the seat for premium breathability.
This ultralight backpacking chair packs up to the size of a purse and will only add two pounds to your camping gear. And you’ll love the handy pockets on the side where you can keep a knife, water bottle, or your phone.
- Large 330-pound weight capacity
- Available in four different colors
- Isn’t very stable on uneven surfaces
The publisher earns affiliate commissions from Amazon for qualifying purchases. The opinions expressed about the independently selected products mentioned in this content are those of the publisher, not Amazon.